Friday, October 29, 2010

Look.15- Getting Ready for Halloween





Chloe and I, Louie, are getting ready for HALLOWEENNIEEEE!!!!!! I'm going to be Superman....ahem Super-DOG and Chloe is going to be a pumpkin... hahah... I thought she was going with the fairy costume again this year, but she definitely surprised me with the Pumpkin costume.... I'm so excited to go from door to door to get treats with Chloe and my other friends.... Too bad Ollie, our brother from another mother... in Montreal, won't be here, we'll miss him.... YESSS MORE TREATS FOR MEEEE!!! Muahahahahahhaha woofoo-haahaha..... Hows my evil dog-laugh?? Still gotta practice if I wanna scare the other pooches away :)

Tomorrow we get to carve pumpkins, real ones....not Chloe... hahahah.... And put them out on the door-step for all the trick-or-treaters to see :)

Gotta go practice that laugh and some SuPER-Dog- flying training...

Woof Out
*Louis

No comments:

Post a Comment