Thursday, September 23, 2010

Look. 4- Sean Connery French Look





Marina took me out today to Queen and Spadina, went to Kiehl's to buy some goodies. I chose to wear my Sean Connery Sweater by Maison Elsa, I got so many compliments. "You look so suave"... hahah well yes I am....

Got home after a long day out in the town... and warmed up on the sofa and watched a movie called "Hachiko" .... Marina got all teared up, thank god she has me and Chloe, we licked all of her tears away and gave her loads of kisses to cheer up.... It's a story about a dog who "chooses his owner"..... as wikipedia puts it; "Based on a true story from Japan, Hachi: A Dog's Tale is a moving film about loyalty and the rare, invincible bonds that occasionally form almost instantaneously in the most unlikely places."
I definitely recommend it... One to watch with your pooch... well Im off to bed....

Woof Out (Peace Out)

*Louis




No comments:

Post a Comment